- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are not allowed;
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted;
- An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable;
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- The editor will run a plagiarism check using TURNITIN for the submitted articles before sending it to the reviewers. We do not process any plagiarised content. If an article has over 20% of total plagiarism and over 3% for each source based on the result of the check, the article will be rejected. You can resubmit/revise the article after the similarity index less than 20% for total similarity and less than 3% for each source.